Keep in touch with us.
Read news about BaSyTec, our products and our participation in conferences and fairs.
We have to change our phone provider so there may be problems to reach us by phone on Monday, 20.05.2019.
Please use eMail instead: firstname.lastname@example.org
This month we successfully got the recertification of our quality management system according to ISO 9001:2015.
Here is the certificate
This week we got the BaSyTec system with serial number 1 for calibration. It is running for 20 years without any repairs now and could still be operated with the actual software. Also upgrades would be possible, for example on our latest CPU generation.
If you have checked the XCTS MKII image carefully you may have realized: There is a new CPU, our third generation:
- Generation N, 1999, Single Core @25MHz, 2MB RAM, 3mm LED
- Generation X, 2006, Single Core @266MHz, 32MB (later128MB) RAM, 5mm LED
- Generation C, 2018, Quad Core @1.9GHz, 4GB RAM, RJ45 on front
After the big success of our “old” XCTS with 25 or 50A the “new” XCTS MKII with 40, 60 or 80A is available now.
The XCTS MKII is an enhancement of the “old” XCTS. Changes are:
- more current and power
- much better precision (up to 1mA)
- all variants max. 6V
- power limitation at higher voltage
- all variants have gold plated D-SUB connectors
As our old homepage was outdated and not supporting mobile devices, we decided to update our homepage. We hope that it is user friendly and the presentation is clearly done. If you have further ideas, please contact us by email.